Saturday 18 May 2019

Free as a bird....




It's time for some midway inspiration for our May challenge over at
If you haven't entered yet you still have two weeks to get in there.
The theme of the challenge this month is
IN AN ENGLISH COUNTRY GARDEN!

There is of course a lovely prize up for grabs so be sure to check it out.

I am giving you a sneak peak of a stamp set coming in the new catalogue in June!
I think this is going to be a favourite for a lot of people.
It is such a beautiful stamp set with birds, flowers and sentiments.
It will certainly be used at Christmas time too
but today I have made a card for a special friend.
Isn't the sentiment lovely?

I will have a PDF tutorial for this card available to all my Newsletter subscribers!



I would like to enter this into:

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

brenda said...

It's a really pretty CAS creation with the sweet birdie image Pinky.

Have a good weekend.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and image-great colouring and sentiment
Carol x

Janette said...

Pinky this is so darn cute, I love it.xx

Sian said...

A lovely, cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

Joan said...

Such a pretty card Pinky, love the little birds, think I will be looking out for the stamp set !


Joan

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Lovely coloring. The image is very nice. 

[Bunny]

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… The little birds are so cute and such a gorgeous sentiment. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I love a great sneak peek! I love this beautiful card. Your coloring is wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you join us again.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Pinky this is absolutely gorgeous the bird image is wonderful the clean and simple style is perfect
hugs
lorraine x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a 'tweet' little card. Love these birds and the CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...