Monday 20 May 2019

A good man stamp set



My card today is another sneak peek from the new catalogue!
Am I good to you or what!!
This stamp set is called A Good Man!
Perfect for Father's Day, Dads, Brothers, Sons!!

For my card I have made a Father's Day card for one of my sons.
He has a boy of 10 and a new baby of 5 months now.
The stamp set comes with the man and boy on shoulders but I worked
my magic and made another boy!
If you sign up for my newsletter you will get the pdf for this card
telling exactly how I managed that!

I would like to enter this into:



Welcome to my newest follower
GLENDA
Thanks so much for following my blog Glenda!


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Bunny said...

What a great Father's Day card. I love the dies, too. 

[Bunny]

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely male card, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Linby said...

What a great male card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
Lynn x
DT

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant Fathers Day love the stamp set and the daddy in the hearts.
Carol x

Creaine said...

Fabulous creation, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you again next time. Thank you.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with another one of your lovely cards… It will certainly brighten someone's day! Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Megan J said...

A great card for father's day, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...