Tuesday 21 May 2019

Catalogue Treats


It's New Catalogue time of year and I'm busy preparing
Catalogue Packs for all the requests I have received.

Of course I have to put in some little treats and this is one of them.
I nearly had them all added to the packages when I realised I hadn't taken a photo!!

I have a video to show how I made these using the lovely envelope punch board.
You can watch it here



Measurements needed to follow along
DSP - 4 7/8" x 4 7/8"
1st punch - 1 1/4"
2nd punch - 2"


That's me for a week. I'm off on a lovely holiday with hubby
to Rhodes!!
Hope you will come back to me again next week.
Have a good one and thanks for dropping by.

Anyone in the UK wanting a catalogue please get in touch.
I would love to be your Demonstrator!!


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Janette said...

These are super pretty and such a good idea, thankfully you did a photo of the end result Pinky.xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky they are just so cute x

Mrs A. said...

What perfect little boxes these are. Just so right for little gifts. Thankyou for showing how to make them. Hope you have a lovely holiday. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

Your going to Rhodes Pinky, don't know if you have been before but it's beautiful as is the old town where you can wander for ages. Have a wonderful time. Just booked the Greek Isles for next year and Rhodes in on the itinerary.

Loving your little boxes in the pretty soft pastels.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the little treat boxes and enjoy your holiday
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...