Wednesday 22 May 2019

Creativity is calling!



I'm taking a week's break so won't be posting again
until the 30th May!
In the meantime I wanted to share the cover of our brand new catalogue
due for release on 4th June.
If you would like a copy in your hands asap just drop me an email
and I will get one posted out when I get back.


Fancy getting your hands on this surprise craft box?
Paper Pumpkin has only been available in USA and Canada.....until now that is!
We have been lucky enough to be included in this Limited Edition
Paper Pumpkin HUGS FROM SHELLI kit and you can order it now!!

Mine will be arriving soon but I'm on holidays so will have to wait till I am back.
I have warned them all here not to open it!!
My class ladies have their orders in too so this will be my June class!

Go get your order in.
It's only £20 and you will get an exclusive Stamp set
only available in this box, you will get all the cards, envelopes, embellishments
and adhesives needed to create 12 beautiful cards!!

BARGAIN! Treat yourself



Take care everyone and I hope you will come back
to my blog again soon.

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Enjoy your break and I ahve another link for you -hope you don't mind-https://meandmyinkyfingers.blogspot.com/
carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...