Thursday 30 May 2019

Cogs and Gears Journal page



Today my journal page is all about getting ready for travel.
We have two exciting happenings for the end of May and beginning of June.
It all involves lots of travel arrangements, getting away and coming home!
Myself and hubby are just back from a lovely week's break in Rhodes
and on Saturday we will have 4 extra family members
living with us for a while! Exciting times!!


So I got out my geared up garage bundle, lots of inks, a stencil, some gesso
and went to town.
I wanted it to look messy but colourful and I think I have achieved it lol.
The cogs represent all the hard work and co-ordination needed to get
everyone where they need to be when they need to be there!
I'm happy with it and I will know exactly what it meant to me
when I look back at it in a few months time.

I would like to enter this into:


Hopefully blogging will be back to normal after a good night's sleep.


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love the cover of your journal Pinky. Gorgeous colours and design.
It sounds like you have some very exciting times ahead!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely journal creation Pinky love the colours and the design used x

Jo said...

I think you nailed this one Pinky.....it's beautiful! Love the colours you chose too. Wishing you a wonderful holiday! xx

Bunny said...

Have fun on your vacation. Your journal is lovely. The colors are great. 

[Bunny]`

brenda said...

It's nice reading your post and he significance of what you created on your journal page and for the very first time I understand exactly why people create them, truth be I've never really given though beyond the artwork I see. So I think that means your explanation is perfectly put and of course I really like what you have done.

Also pleased you enjoyed Rhodes.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love all the cogs and stamps-creating a memory too.Glad to see you enjoyed your break and enjoy your time with all your visitors
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Another awesome page Pikny..love the colours and the cogs working away..great stamps and textures..enjoy your extended family time, sounds like you going to be busy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...