Friday 31 May 2019

Pop of Petals chocolate treat




This was another one of my catalogue gifts.
It contains a chocolate treat and uses lovely bright yellow.
Love these cheerful colours.
It was quick and simple to make and I used pretty dsp from the In Colours selection.
The flower was made using pop of petals punch, some left over ribbon
and a silver gem in the centre.
It was a stamp free zone today lol.



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great treat holder love the sunny coloured papers and little flower
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous treat holder Pinky and I love the gorgeous yellow papers..hard to get a descent yellow card or paper..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

Great project. Love that bright sunshiny yellow. 

[Bunny]`

Mrs A. said...

Masterful. Love the bright yellow design. Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...