Sunday 2 June 2019

True Colours with Good Morning Magnolia


Our June challenge over at
 is all about
SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLOURS
(favourite colours)

We have a lovely sponsor this month



and the prize is a £25 gift voucher!

For my card today I had to go with pink!
I also use the pinewood planks embossing folder, my absolute favourite
embossing board!!
The flower has been stamped out three times and gold embossed.
I water coloured the flower using my inks.
I cut around each flower, showing less as I went and layered it all up.
The sentiment was stamped and embossed in gold
and punched out using the classic label punch.

I would like to enter this into:


I hope you get time to join our June challenge.
Be sure and pop over here and check out all the very talented ladies.

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

brenda said...

It couldn't be any other colour could it really Pinky? That is a really beautiful bloom and so soft with the gold AP.

B x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky..I love the flower and layers and the backgroud is really awesome..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Well i think everyone could take a guess at your colour Pinky, this is a beautiful card I just love it.x

Mrs A. said...

Love, love love this card being a pink person myself that background is superb and your colouring of the flower just perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love that great embossing folder. 

[Bunny]`

Billie A said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the background and the awesome flower and colors. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz. (this would fit the challenge over at Creations in Pink)
Billie A
Crafty Catz
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Wow! What a beauty! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Joan said...

What a gorgeous flower Pinky, lovely card


Joan

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful 3-D flower and beautiful delicate watercolouring -love the embossed background
carol x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Absolutely stunning and I really like the embossing folder that you've used in the background. Very beautiful and delicate colouring too x

The Craft Princess said...

Beautiful card! I love pink and I love the embossing folder you used!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creations in Pink, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sally H said...

Such a beautiful and elegant creation! I love it very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...