Monday 3 June 2019

Package up a gift!



I love to gift little items to my team and customers and this is one of them.
I hate to waste my old dsp so using it to package up these items
is a great idea.
This was holding a packet of the dimensionals.
A very useful item for anyone!!

I simply cut a piece of dsp 30cm x 12 cm.
I scored it at 10cm, 11cm, 23cm and 24cm.
The closure is held with some Velcro. 
I stamped two daisies in grapefruit grove and punched them out.
I layered them together and finished with a clear gem.
The sentiment was stamped in grapefruit grove and punched out using
classic label punch.

I would like to enter this into:


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



6 comments:

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. I love the daisy and the pretty gem you used in the center. Great way to use the paper. 

[Bunny]`

brenda said...

What a lovely bright and sunny creation Pinky.

B x

Chrissy said...

So pretty Pinky..love the papers and such a clever little pouch..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great little gift packet love the bright coloured paper and beautiful flower
Carol x

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning sweetie, I love the colours and a fabulous idea, thanks for joining us at TPS this time hugs Pops x

Terri Winske said...

What a fantastic way to use up those scrap pieces of designer paper! I so hate to waste pretty paper and can see me using this idea for a lot of cute little gift ideas. Thanks so much for the inspiration!! So glad you shared this with PIP Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...