Tuesday 7 May 2019

Gift box tutorial for Unicorn lip balm






My Tuesday Tutorial shows how I made this cute little box
for a Unicorn Lip Balm.
I picked this up in B & M for my daughter's birthday but it didn't come
in any kind of box so I thought I would pretty it up.

You can watch my video here

Measurements needed to follow along:
Card for tag wrap - 8 1/2" x 1 1/2"
score long side - 3/4", 3 1/4", 4 3/4"
card for centre box - 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
score all 4 sides are 1"
DSP -  two pieces - 1 3/8" x 3/4"
20" of ribbon

I would like to enter this into:
Fab 'n' Funky - boxes, bags and tags
Digi design challenge - anything but a card


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



6 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute container. Thanks for the video. [Bunny]

Lorraine said...

Adorable, a lovely way to wrap a gift
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

ooh wow my little grandaughter would love this Unicorn lip balm and great little gift box-looks like stable.
Carol x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Pinky, love this! What a wonderful entry for our 'Boxes, Bags & Tags‘ challenge this week at Fab ’n‘ Funky. Thanks for joining in the challenge and come and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab ’n‘ Funky DT

Alison said...

This is so adorable - all my granddaughters would love it - if I could find a unicorn lip balm to put inside...!! Thank you for joining in the challenge at Di's Digi Designs.
Alison x

Wendy said...

Super cute! ...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
Wendy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...