Tuesday 25 June 2019

Delightful Day Highlighter Gift Bag



My Tuesday tutorial shows how I made this little handbag type package
to hold a pretty highlight pen.
I'm probably a bit late for this school year but definitely in time for the next!!

You can watch my video here





Measurements needed to follow along:
Card - 4 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Score long side - 2", 3 1/4"
DSP - two pieces 1 7/8" x 4 1/2"

I would like to enter this into

I have lots of commissions to do today so best get started.
Have a lovely day!!

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.








Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

Janette said...

What a sweet idea Pinky, lovely little gift holder.xx

Sandra H said...

These are amazing Pinky great idea as specified as above x

crafty-stamper said...

Great little gift holder as now too late as grandaughters school doesn't break up till middle of July -so a great idea
carol x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This is a great project for our theme at Crafty Cardmakers. Always love a nice personalised gift bag. Thanks for joining in, Angela xXx

Margaret Mifsud said...

What a sweet little gift bag. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Jo said...

That's brilliant Pinky, I think my daughter would love me to make these to pop in an eyeliner or mascara gift for her friends. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Cardmakers x

Renate said...

Really nice made!!! This is such a sweet little gift.
Than you for joining our "strars" challenge at Papercraft Challenges.
I hope to see you back at or next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Maikreations said...

Such a lovely idea and sweet gift! Thank you for joining our "Stars" challenge at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous weekend and happy crafting ;o) Maike

N-Eva said...

I adore your card design! So very pretty! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...