Wednesday 26 June 2019

Crackle Paint Tag


I came across a new challenge, well new to me, all about making tags!!
So happy. I love making tags but only did them for Christmas last year
so now I get to play and enter them into a challenge!!

The theme is Wings so I thought the Butterfly Gala stamp set
teamed up with the gorgeous Crackle Paint stamp would be perfect.
I punched my tag, making it bigger than the 2" slot,
then stamped the crackle paint using Seaside Spray ink.
I inked up around the edges, working into the centre using same ink.
I stamped and punched the butterflies in memento and coloured
using daffodil delight blends.
The sentiment was stamped directly onto the tag, and I then added
the butterflies, finishing them with bodies and antenna.
You know how I like everything matching so I pulled out the
precious new scalloped linen ribbon in seaside spray to finish it off.

I would like to enter this into




Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.








Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Pinky this is lovely, I do love making tags, this is gorgeous.x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, beautiful background and great colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday. Hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

There's another challenge called "Tag, You're It" that you might like too.

Your tag is wonderful. Love the butterflies. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

Very pretty tag Pinky..love the buterflies and the crackle background is fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jo said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, I do love a bit of crackle! Off to check out the tag challenge x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag love the butterflies and great crackle background
Carol x

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, how pretty! I love this tag and how you used the crackle paint background for those pretty butterflies. Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

brenda said...

Get you with the crackle glaze Pinky and didn't it crack beautifully, you must get down and inky more often.

B x

Basslady said...

a fabulous tag!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany

Silvi xoxo

Sandra Wright. said...

What a delightful tag, love those butterflies and the background is just perfect to show them off.
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday...x

Kuni said...

What a wonderful Tag.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous background. Thanks for sharing with Us at Creative Moments.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful artwork.

Michele said...

the crackle effect is a wonderful touch! thanks for joining the challenge at tag tuesday! xo

Dreja said...

Fabelhaft gemacht!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Angela said...

Your tag is really wonderful and the background is gorgeous.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Anything Goes challenge by
Sweet Stampers Challenge
Hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...