Wednesday 5 June 2019

Floral Essence Birthday Card


I am using the lovely new stamp set called
FLORAL ESSENCE
for my birthday card today.
It does come as a bundle if you want to get the dies as well.

I have also used the gorgeous new in-colour card stock
ROCOCO ROSE!
I love that name!
The card has embossing, stamping, fussy cutting and die cuts!!

This card is available as a PDF to all my newsletter subscribers.

I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by!

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty floral creation Pinky and a lovely shade of dusky pink.

B x

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Pinky, such a pretty card.x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful birthday card love the floral stamps and great embossed background
Carol x

Mia said...

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Such a pretty floral focal point and love the embossed background against it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Becca Yahrling said...

I love that gorgeous embossing folder you used in the BG. It's perfect with the pretty stamped flowers and that is a gorgeous shade on pink cs.

pinky said...

Thank you Becca x

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIONS IN PINK challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Melanie R said...

Beautiful flowers! The Rococo Rose is a wonderful choice for your design, especially with the lovely embossed background. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #30.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...