Friday 7 June 2019

Floral Essence Beautiful Day

Top Three Badge

Today I have another idea for the
FLORAL ESSENCE stamp set.
We all want to get lots of use out of our stamps, don't we!!

This time I did a bit of water colouring. Forgive the crease in the flower,
in my haste I was a bit rough lol.
Product list can be found below.

This card is available as a PDF to all my newsletter subscribers.

I would like to enter this into:

Have a great weekend!


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

Janette said...

An absolute stunner and if you hadn't mentioned the flower I would not have spotted it Pinky. xx

Bunny said...

Fabulous card. I love that embossing folder. [Bunny]

Donna Scholz said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Pinky!!! A very different take on our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch for this week! I really like the matting for your sentiment using the light lavender. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Patricia Gessner said...

I love this card and would like very much to make one like it. I am unable for some unknown reason to save this to my computer. Any idea why?????

Michelle B. said...

Simply beautiful and can be used for so many occasions, lovely! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

Dawn said...

This card is so soft and sweet. Thanks for playing at the Creative Knockout Challenge.
Happy Crafting
Dawn

pinky said...

Patricia try clicking on photo, then right click on image and save to your computer. If it doesn't work, check out my pinterest page and save it from there maybe?

Heather said...

So very lovely - gorgeous soft colors, and I LOVE all teh texture and dimension! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the embossing folder and beautiful flower must admit had to look for the crease after you mentioned it but didn't spot it before
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky..love your watercoloured flower and the embossed wood panel,fabulous design..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Furrbster said...

This really is stunning!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Rachel Webber said...

So elegant! I love this. Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.

Rachel (DT)

Wendy said...

Beautiful card....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
Wendy x

Creaine said...

This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Creative Knockouts Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

anncreatief said...

Mooie kaart. Bedankt dat je ons bij Creative Craft Cottage-uitdaging hebt bijgewoond. Nog een fijne dag
Anneke DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Pinky, this is gorgeous hun! Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky, I'm sorry I'm so late with my comment, but life got a little in the way! Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...