Monday 10 June 2019

Paper Pumpkin - card 1



This week I am showcasing the gorgeous cards from our
Paper Pumpkin Class last week.
The ladies really enjoyed it and definitely seemed pleased with their makes.
This kit is AMAZING!! You get so much stuff in there.
All you need is a pair of scissors and a clear block for your stamps.
Perfect for a crafter on the go, a first time crafter, or a crafter with limited space!
You will complete 12 lovely cards with matching envelopes.
Don't miss out, as this is a one off,  limited edition kit.
We have never had Paper Pumpkin over here before and I now
want it every month!!

This card just needs some sentiment stamping
and the stamps and ink come in the kit.
I added some twine and little flowers
and adhered to the card base. Simple!
You can of course follow your stamping inside too.

I would like to enter this into:




Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty Pinky, always think it's so nice to have a matching envie.

B x

Bunny said...

Pretty card. I love the bird's nest and what I think are robin's eggs. I also like a matching envelope. 

[Bunny]`

Jo said...

So beautiful Pinky, the colours are stunning x

Mrs A. said...

Love the colour combination and the matching envelopes. Very pretty. Hugs Mrs A.

Tracey T said...

This is so pretty.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stamp love the birds nest and matching envelope
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

sallysbitz2 said...

A very pretty card. Great idea with a matching envelope.

Hugs Sally Bownes
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Chrissy said...

Oh,wow..I love this too Pinky..Beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

kReN said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenges! Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...