Tuesday 11 June 2019

Free as a bird chocolate treats





My Tuesday Tutorial show how I made these cute little treats
for my class ladies.
They contain a mini bar of Green and Blacks organic chocolate.

You can watch the video here





Measurements needed to follow along
Card - 4 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Score short side - 1", 3 1/2"
Score long side - 2 1/2", 3"
Two pieces of DSP - 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"

I would like to enter these into:

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

brenda said...

What sweet little gift holder Pinky, how I wish I lived closer to come to your crafty get together's.

B x

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, love these treat boxes, I confess I have made them before but never in such lovely fun colours.xx

Bunny said...

I love the bird papers. So cute. I've made these before also. It's fun for the girls to get in a group and make these. I especially love to make them at Christmas with nice Christmas papers. Great video! 

[Bunny]`

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow they are just amazing love the papers x

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the little treat bags you make -cute little bird images too
Carol x

Sheryl said...

Fabulous treat bags and great tutorial.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Chrissy said...

I love these little treat boxes with the bird and striped papers.love the colours..great project Pinky.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Renate said...

These treat bags, are already a treat in itself.
Really nice made.
Thank yoy for sharing it at our challenge.
I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Lisa said...

these are so much fun Pinky, love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing these treats with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

@d_e_crafts said...

Great project! Cute treat bags in lovely summer colours. Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge this time. Debbie - DT

Stempelomi said...

so lovely! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...