Wednesday 12 June 2019

Paper Pumpkin - card 2



The second card we made with the
Paper Pumpkin Hugs from Shelli kit
has this gorgeous feather, velvet ribbon and crumb cake twine.

I stamped the birds in early expresso directly onto the base card.
The sentiment was stamped in early expresso and pretty peacock.
The end result is so pretty!!
Again you can use your stamps to follow the design inside.

I would like to enter this into:
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Sweet Stampers - anything goes
Ally's Angels - anything goes
Crafty Creations - anything goes

Welcome to my newest follower SALLY
Be sure and check out her fabulous blog!!
Thanks for following my blog Sally.


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

Ela said...

Lovely card with those feathers. Hugs Ela

Mrs A. said...

Another gorgeous card. Those feathers really are nice. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the birds and feathers-great text cardstock too
Carol x

Joy Wilson said...

Very pretty card! I love the feathers and the dimension! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Crafty Creations Challenges

Janette said...

Pinky this is gorgeous, I love feathers on anything, they are always so pretty, both these are so sweet..
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks so much for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it.xx

Sandra H said...

W Pinky this is just so elegant x

Chrissy said...

Ooo.I love this project Pinky..LOVE the feathers and birds and the nautical theme..perfect.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kuni said...

This is so wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hello Pinky
A really beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Marlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...