Thursday 13 June 2019

Paper Pumkpin - card 3



Time for my third card from the

This one is a Thank You card and it also says dear friend.
I have stamped the flowers at either corner of the label
and coloured them with stampin' blends.
Two pieces of the gorgeous velvet ribbon have been added,
some twine and a few pre cut flowers.
I just dived in there with a brand new stamp instead of
stamping it off a few times. My sentiment is a bit weak!!

I would like to enter this into:

It's sports day today at school and of course the weather is wet and miserable!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for some sunshine :)


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Pinky this is so pretty x

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty and delicate. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Thank you card Pinky..so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Looks so striking in blue. Hugs Mrs A.

Jill Lipscomb said...

Oh! I love this. So pretty.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card love the B.paper/card and stamps
carol x

pinky said...

Thank you Jill x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Such a pretty card....Thank you for joining us this week at Fab n Funky...Julieannex

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful card. I love the background and the wonderful shape you used to the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Love how all the elements go together perfectly.

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...