Newsletter

Friday 28 June 2019

Geared Up Garage - BOOM!


My card today is for my Son from his Granny.
His birthday is 4th July, a great day to celebrate!!
He is a complete car nut case and the car above looks like one that
was about to be dumped when Milo rescued it.
He fixed all the parts that needed replaces, resprayed it and made it his own!!
Amazing boy!!
So the card had to be a car related one and I was inspired by the fellow
demonstrator Julie Gislingham for the busted paper idea!
Or as my Son would say 'BOOM'!
He's going to be 34 by the way lol.
The sketch is one from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

I would like to enter this into

Have a lovely weekend!!

Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.








Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

Janette said...

A brilliant card perfect for a car fan of any age Pinky, sure he will love it.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card and great layout-love the car bursting through the aperture --happy birthday to your son-the card sounds just perfect.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

Mia said...

Lovely card. Great design.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Jo said...

Fabulous make for a car crazy guy....I have 2 that would love this....as I'm sure your son will! Wishing him a wonderful Birthday! xx

Bunny said...

Great card for his birthday. Those were the days when we could actually work on and restore the cars. Now, you can barely change the oil because of so many computer parts and brain, etc. [Bunny]`

Donna Scholz said...

Great take on the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch this week, Pinky!!! Milo sounds like an amazing son... so I'm sure he will love the card with the car theme! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Super fun take on the - what a great card for your son! I know he'll love, I love the daredevil effect, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Chrissy said...

FABulous masculine card Pinky and love the explosion " BOOM" in the paper, he will love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

It's a super masculine card Pinky and sounds perfect for your son, maybe he too is a F1 fan and will be watching tomorrow.

B x

cass said...

Great design for a card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "For a Baby or a Child" challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...