Tuesday 18 June 2019

Little Elephant's big day!




My Tuesday Tutorial shows how I made this cute box
to hold 30 Baby Shower invites for one of my customers.
I was bold and used some retired product but it would work
equally well with any colour way.

I was asked to go green as they don't know the sex of the baby yet.
Exciting times ahead for them all!!

You can watch the video here





Measurements needed to follow along:
Card - 12" x 8 1/2"
Score short side - 1", 7 1/2"
Score long side - 4 1/2", 5 1/2", 10", 11"
DSP - two pieces - 4" x 4"
two pieces - 1" x 4"

I would like to enter this into:

Product List
Little Elephant Clear-Mount Bundle
£31.50
Whisper White 12" X 12" Card Stock
£7.25
Whisper White 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Flax Ribbon
£6.50
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just so cute love the gingham paper and adorable elegant xx

crafty-stamper said...

Awwww that is so cute love the little elephant,gorgeous bow and shade of green
Carol x

Janette said...

What a great idea Pinky, love the gingham and the colour, very sweet.xx

Bunny said...

A cute way to deliver the invitations to your customer. Anytime you do commissioned work people love that little something extra. It's a great touch! [Bunny]

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi there, loving your box. This is a great project for our theme at Crafty Cardmakers. Thanks for joining in, Angela xXx

Chrissy said...

Excellent box Pinky and measurements I understand..lol..I love the sweet elephant and I love the green colour..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love it! Great box with invites! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com


Patti J said...

Wow! You've been busy! These are just darling - isn't gingham the best ever? Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crazy Crafty Critters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...