Newsletter

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Thinking of you



My card today is a sympathy card.
Good Morning Magnolia is the perfect stamp set for this particular occasion,
among others of course.
Any excuse I get, I ink it up!!
I've teamed it up with bird ballad dsp and a bit of embossed card
and beautiful flax ribbon.
The flower has been coloured with my blends.

A PDF of this card is available to my newsletter subscribers.

I would like to enter this into:


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Lovely card with the 3D element of the flower as centre piece. Hugs Mrs A.

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful sympathy card with this soft pink doted background and the delicate magnolia popping up. Beautiful design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

brenda said...

Always difficult ones Pinky but I think this Magnolia and your elegant design works perfectly for purpose.

B x

Janette said...

Never the easiest of cards to make but this is simply beautiful, it has a lovely 'feel' to it.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card love the beautiful magnolia stamp and B.paper
Carol x

Cards By MI said...

Smashing looking card with stunning design and image. Thanks a bunch for joining us over at THE PAPERSHELTER this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Karen Oliver said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the dimension. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

cm said...

Gorgeous card; soft, delicate, thoughtful. Thank you for sharing your artistry in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...