Thursday 12 September 2019

Art Journal Page 11 - New Wonders!






Art Journal page 11!
Can't believe I have stuck at this very enjoyable project!
My page today started off pretty random. I decided to
cover my page in gesso and then made myself a punched
1" circle stencil and proceeded to ink up the page.
I made a 1/2" circle template and did some using the same ink.
Then I just swished the sponge to create the block of ink underneath.
Now what!! Wasn't sure what way to go but thought it needed
some depth so out came the twinkle twinkle dsp and more punched circles.
Of course that led to the nursery rhyme and that led to the little fairy image.
And so my page was finished!!

I would like to enter this into:
Art Journal - polka dots, stripes, plaids or patterns
a Perfect Time to craft - anything goes
Mix it up challenge - anything goes/option 3d project
More Mixed media - anything goes + option brown

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Janette said...

I love it Pinky,great the way its just evolved, looks fabulous.xx

meg said...

brilliant make.the blues are beautiful

My name is Erika. said...

This is such a cute and clever use of polka-dots. I love this journal page! I am very glad you decided to join us at Art Journal Journey. Thank you. Hugs-Erika

Natalia said...

Amazing idea☺

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love the background of how you created it too-brilliant
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So pretty is this Pinky x

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic cover ! Brilliant! Thank you very much for joining us over at Art Journal Journey! Susi xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Pinky, love the colours.
Lorraine x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Greetings, Pinky. Sorry I'm so late visiting. You have created a fabulous journal entry. The use of those circles is brilliant. You certainly DID get the depth you were hoping for. It's a super entry and absolutely perfect for Art Journal Journey. We're delighted you shared this with us.

Dora said...

Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...