Wednesday 11 September 2019

New Wonders gift tag



I pulled out one of my Host Sets
(available to you when you either host a party or spend a certain amount in my shop)
This one is called New Wonders and features the cutest
little fairy and some lovely sentiments too.
I love the depth the stamp gives, it really looks like a curled page!
Perfect tag to use on a gift for a child going back to school.

As the challenge over at Tag Tuesday was purple
I went with highland heather colours and of course then missed the challenge deadline lol.

A PDF is available to all my UK newsletter subscribers,
but do check out my product list below.

I would like to enter this into:


Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

meg said...

love the tag the sentiment says it all

Janette said...

Oh that is so cute and I love how she appears to be pulling back the paper, very sweet.
Have a good day.xx

Natalia said...

I love that is purple, my fav color☺

Karen C said...

I love this...Normally I just feel ho hum about bookmarks, but I love how you did the corner on this!! Super cute! Thanks for playing with us at Incy Wincy Designs!
Hugs,
Karen C

Cath Wilson said...

What an unusual image - it really does look like a turned page and I really thought it was! Super cute fairy image.
Thank you for playing in our boys, girls, children challenge at Try it on Tuesday.
Cath

Joan said...

I love that turned page Pinky! and although I'm usually not mad about cute images I think the little angel is just adorable !

Joan x

Rae Ann said...

Great way to use the stamp! Love how it looks like she is pulling on the tag.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Dies and/or Punches challenge.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely tag Pinky, love the image with the turned page and a great way to use it.
Thank for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x

Dora said...

Beautiful tag

Scrappy Scatty said...

Thats super stunning
Thank you for joining us at Lemon Shortbread
Love Jan xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Cute tag. Thanks for joining us at Ally's Angels.
DT-Mariann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...