Tuesday 10 September 2019

How to make a Desk Tidy for sticky notes





My Tuesday Tutorial shows how I made these handy
Desk Tidy Sticky Note Holders!

You can watch my video here

Measurements needed to follow along:
Card for front - 4 1/2" x 6"
Score short side - 1/2", 4"
Score long side - 4", 4 1/2"
Card for back - 3 1/2" x 7"
Score long - 1/2", 4 1/2", 5 1/2", 6 1/2"
DSP - two pieces - 3 2/8" x 3 6/8"
TIP: Make sure the direction of your dsp runs down the longest length.



I would like to enter these into:

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, These look fabulous, got to say I love the colour combo, a great idea to keep things neat and together.
Have a lovely day, take care.xx

Natalia said...

Wow,I love that tutorial video ☺

Sandra H said...

So pretty love the Dp papers and the black card too great tutors too! enjoy your day x

Bunny said...

This is such a great project. Anyone would like one of these.. So cute. [Bunny]

meg said...

thank you for the tutorial, love the colour combo and finished make

Chrissy said...

These are fabulous Pinky, I love the colours and I love the bird papers and how handy to have on your desk or kitchen bench..awesome project..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW these are a brilliant idea-love the papers and colour combination -might just have a go at these.
Carol x

Lorraine said...

These look fabulous Pinky, such a good idea
Lorraine x

brenda said...

What lovely and such useful gifts Pinky.

B x

Kuni said...

This is stunning Pinky.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...