Monday 9 September 2019

In-colour Wave Card




My card today is an In-colour Wave Card!
It was a bit of a challenge to get the stamps to work the shape for me
but I got there so YES it is possible!
I have seen a few of these cards but the sentiment went straight across
without following the wave and I just didn't like that.

I will pop a photo tutorial onto my Facebook VIP Customers Group
so be sure to join if you want it.
(Uk only, sorry).

I would like to enter this into:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs - things with wings
Crafting Happiness Challenges - Birthday
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes

Have a great week!

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

meg said...

love the bright colours and how you managed to get the sentiment shaped in a curve a card to brighten the day

Janette said...

What a fabulously fun card Pinky, not seen this wave I don't think, but it great to see something abit different.
Hope your getting through sweetie, take care.xx

kReN said...

Love your project! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede this week! kReN@afourthlife

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,what fab colours.xxx

creationsnz said...

Rainbows are always cheery especially with a butterfly. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Incy Wincy, see you again soon. CarolG

Chrissy said...

What a great way to use scraps Pinky and the colours are so bright and happy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great rainbow card -love the butterfly and the curved sentiment
Carol x

Joy Wilson said...

Lovely card! The wave is really cool! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant rainbow effect. Hugs Mrs A.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful birthday card! I love how you have that wave of white across it. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...