Friday 6 September 2019

Let it snow chocolate gift box tutorial





I'm back today trying to get into a routine again.
THANKS SO MUCH
for all your lovely heartwarming comments.
They meant so much to me and my family and I really appreciate you one and all.

****************************


This was my Tuesday Tutorial which I didn't get to share with you.
It shows how I made these cute little snowman boxes which
have a hole cut big enough to let your treats slide out one at a time.

You can watch the video here



Measurements needed to follow along:
DSP - 4 1/2" x 8 3/4"
Score short side - 3/4", 3 3/4"
Score long side - 2", 2 3/4", 4 3/4", 5 1/2", 7 1/2", 8 1/4"

There is a DSP promotion running during September
where you can buy 3 get and 1 free in selected DSP!
Link can be found below!!

I would like to enter this into:


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

brenda said...

Nice to see you posting Pinky and with such a sweet little gift box. Sending love,

B x

Janette said...

I'm happy to see you Pinky, this is beautiful a real lovely treat box.
Take care sweetie.xx

meg said...

lovely to see you back Pinky, love the treat box and again thank you for the tutorial

Bunny said...

Glad to see you back. I hope you and your husband got to spend some good quality time together. I know it was rather difficult with the sudden loss.

Cute little treat box. I can see now that you are like my husband. You are an enabler of goodies. My son is the same way. They'll feed you treats all the time.

You do make the cutest projects. [Bunny]

Chris said...

Hi Pinky, just caught up with your last post, so sorry to read this sad news.
For what it's worth I think it helps to get back into a routine and try to carry on as normally as possible.
Love your little treat box, fabulous design (great tutorial!) and he's such an adorable snowman!
xx

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous,love that fabulous snowman.xxx

Chrissy said...

Lovely little gift box for choccies Pinky, and well done, you left the chocolates in the box for phographing, I have no will power and eat them all before hand..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

It's good to see you blogging and I love your chocolate gift box. It looks fab.
Take care
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Great to see you back and hope you are okay.Love the little treat box and sparkly snowmen-appreciate your videos too.
Carol x
Have a new blog for you-hope you don't mind?
http://annebuckingham-anne.blogspot.com/
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Pinky oh wow this is just so cute x

Natalia said...

That is so so cute!☺☺

Lyn said...

Love love love your treat box <3 thanks so for sharing your beautiful creative side with us all

Kim said...

This is an adorable little treat. Thanks for joining the challenge at Get Creative Challenge Blog.

MagsB said...

This is such a great idea, Pinky, especially with a hole to remove sweets one at a time! I love the sparkly snowman, too! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

love Mags B x

Catie Cuddles said...

Superb idea. And what a jolly snowman.
Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog. Sorry I am late to visit... but better late than never! 😀
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Irene said...

Thank you for tutorial! Great project!
Thank you for joining at Get Creative Challenge!
Irene DT Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...