Thursday 19 September 2019

Autumn is coming!


I had a crack at creating an autumnal scene today.
I used two stamp sets along with my homemade sky stencil and land stencil.
Though think I will make myself a different cloud template with big and small clouds,
ready for the winter!!

I am happy enough at the minute, loads of room for improvement though.
Check out my product list below.

I would like to enter this into:


It's my husband's 60th birthday today so we are off to the seaside
to shake some cobwebs off!!


Product List
>
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful scene, love the stamps

Natalia said...

That looks amazing , you are so creative!☺

Chris said...

Fabulous stamping and stencilling Pinky, you've made a wonderful job of those trees!
Have a lovely day at the seaside...happy birthday to your husband!
xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful fall card. Love the bunny.

A 60th birthday. A grand reason to celebrate and have fun. Enjoy your trip to the beach. [Bunny]``

Sandra H said...

So pretty lovely scenery and adorable image too x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Autumn scene love the trees and great sky-happy birthday to your hubby and enjoy the seaside
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky..love the sky and trees and the cute bunny..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

@d_e_crafts said...

Loving the trees. I hope you enjoyed the beach! Thank you for joining the Dream Valley Challenge.

Debbie
DT

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow this is stunning love everything about it and thanks for joining us at craft this week

@d_e_crafts said...

Back again... Still loving this. Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this time.

Debbie
DT

Rae Ann said...

The scene you created is so great! Your cloud and land templates worked so well!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Fall Colors challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...