Friday 20 September 2019

Snowman Season bi-fold card




My Friday shaped card is a Christmas one.
I tried the bi-fold (or is it a single cascade?) card.

I love the striped papers from the Let it Snow dsp
and the cute little snowmen from Snowman Season Bundle.
I teamed it up with the matching colour Coastal Cabana.
All the snowmen and snowflakes have been covered in wink of stella
but hard to see in photo.

I would like to enter this into:


Hope you all have a great weekend.


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Janette said...

So very cute, love the snowmen they look delighted with themselves..
Have a good day.xx

meg said...

they are real cuties, beautiful card

Bunny said...

I don't know what it's called but it's cute. Love the papers. [Bunny]``

Mrs A. said...

Love you design with the cheeky snowmen. Don’t think I have ever thought to use this shape for a Christmas card. Hugs Mrs A.

Heather said...

Super cute, Pinky - love this fold! One of my fave sheets of that DSP, and looks great with the snowmen having some fun! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Chrissy said...

Oh, I just love this shape Pinky and the wonderful colours, cute snowmen and the stripes, I love stripes.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Natalia said...

Wow, perfect for Christmas, so cute!🙂

Sandra H said...

Great Christmas card Pinky love the images and the layout fabulous papers too x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the fold-paper and cute snowmen
carol x

Debbie said...

Very cute card! I love your images and this fun fold!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Pinky. I love the shape and colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun festive card and I love the cheery colours and unusual fold.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

Helen said...

Love your card shape and those little snowmen are so cute.

Thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...