Monday 16 September 2019

Nature's Beauty - Fox card

In our Top 5 ?


I am starting my week with a card made using autumn colours.
The lovely fox is from the stamp set called
Nature's Beauty
and for each stamp set sold Stampin' up! are donating £2.50 to
Mental Health Charities.
I haven't added a sentiment to this one, but will when I decide what to use it for.
I am doing a weekly colour combination idea on my VIP Group
and this is the first week.
I have used soft suede, pumpkin pie and old olive
which I think work nicely together.


I would like to enter this into:



Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, I love this one, a gorgeous image and the lovely colours of autumn are so beautiful. I love the idea of helping out the charity too, great news.
Have a lovely day.xx

brenda said...

Always love Autumnal colours Pinky and he's a really great 'proper' Fox image and your whole card has a lovely rustic feel to it, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week. Would also fit in very nicely at PB&M!

B x

meg said...

love the wonderful stamp and the autumnal colours

Natalia said...

Adorable card, perfect for Fall☺

Chris said...

Great layout, gorgeous stamp and I love the colours! A fabulous card suitable for anyone!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful embossed card love the cute fox and your layout
Carol x

Jo said...

Love this one Pinky..... beautiful image & I love the Autumn colours x

Terri Winske said...

Pinky, this is such a sweet card and you've highlighted the image so well. Your colors are beautiful. Those are really nice die cuts! So happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges! Have a great week.

Sandra H said...

This is so creative love the colours and what a gorgeous looking fox 🦊 xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, I LOVE Autumn and the colours and everything it has to offer..fabulous little fox and card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Really lovely Autumnal colours and a great image, lovely dies too. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes, with a twist' at Allsorts.

Kath x

Linby said...

Loving the colours you used and that fab fox.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Bunny said...

Lovely papers and embossing. What a great set. I love the animals and trees in it. Cute card. [Bunny]``

creationsnz said...

A lovely combination has made a super card... he looks pretty sharp! Thanks for sharing your critter with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, come again soon. CarolG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...