Tuesday 17 September 2019

Tiny Keepsakes Sweet Treat



My Tuesday Tutorial shows how I made these cute little boxes
which hold 5/6 (depending on how generous you are feeling lol) Lindt chocolates.

You can watch the video here



No Measurements needed today as this uses an amazing die set!!

I would like to enter this into:





Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful little treat boxes Pinky, would be great for so many occasions. Have a lovely day.xx

crafty-stamper said...

These are fabulous little treat boxes and love the beautiful papers
Carol x

Natalia said...

Amazing idea, you are so talented! I have subscribed to your channel☺

Jo said...

They're fab Pinky, they look the perfect size for the Christmas table....if I don't eat the Lindt chocs first! x

meg said...

love the size of these boxes, perfect for a few treats, great card stock and sentiment

Bunny said...

I've come to the conclusion that you are an enabler of sweets! Just like 2 of my family members.

These are the cutest little candy treat containers. My husband loves the Lindt chocolates and would love how these boxes turned out, too. [Bunny]``

Chris said...

Love how these little treat boxes turned out Pinky, great choice of papers too...very classy!
xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

What gorgeous little boxes! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

Sandra H said...

Pinky wow what fabulous boxes which can be used for so many things along with chocolates ideal gifts for Christmas x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Ally's Angels.
DT-Mariann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...