Newsletter

Friday 27 September 2019

Northern Lights and Winter Woods


Another first for me!
I have been admiring some gorgeous Northern Lights cards recently and thought
I would give it a go.
Be gentle, this is my first attempt and in the middle of it my white gel pen decided
to pack up and leave the building!!
I was inspired by a lady called Denise MacCabe who showed me
how to do the sky colours.

But again I did have way to much fun making this and my hands
will never be the same again!!
I used the Winter Woods stamp set for the trees.
You need this stamp set in your life if you enjoy stamping trees.

I would like to enter this into:

Welcome to my newest follower LYNN B
thanks so much for following me.

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is your 1st attempt it’s stunning l just love the colours and the effects are outstanding love that stamp tree too x

Janette said...

First attempt!!!!!!!! Pinky you must be a natural, this is stunning it really is and very clever too I love it...Hope to see you do more now.
Have a lovely day.xx

Bunny said...

Wow! I love this. I wish I could see the Northern Lights in real life. I've got to try one of these. Beautiful, Pinky. [Bunny]

Mrs A. said...

I have seen tithe Northern lights IRL. Not a sight to be missed. Your card is lovely and how rude indeed of your pen to go AWOL. Hugs Mrs A.

Arlene said...

I love the trees and your sky is freat. Congratulations on your first attempt on the sky.

Chrissy said...

Stunning Pinky, just beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Evi Erlinda said...

Great work, Pinky!
The lights of northern are so beautiful.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Janette said...

Back with my DT hat on Pinky, you already know I love this card and am so glad you have joined us this week at CraftyCatz..xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning love the northern light effect and beautiful trees
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky. I love your stamping and that fab background.
Lorraine x

Natalia said...

That is such a lovely idea!☺

meg said...

the northern lights background is stunning against the stamped trees

Kuni said...

What a fabulous card, i love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Super schön gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL!
LOVE your MAGICAL scene - WOW - this is an amazing 1st try, I haven't taken the leap into inky night skies yet!
Thank You for joining our Tic Tac Toe with Team Lou challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...