Monday 30 September 2019

On to adventure - happy retirement



This is my second colour challenge I set myself,
today using these colours
I think it works really well for a male card!
This one will be for my brother who is due to retire next year
and also one of my Customer Card Kits for October!

I used the basic gray for my card base and ran the mango melody through
the corrugated embossing folder for some texture.
The image is from  On to Adventure stamp set and he was coloured
with matching blends.
See product list below.

Today is the last day to get the buy 3 get 1 free in selected DSP packs!
As usual the PDF for this card will be available in my VIP group.

I would like to enter this into:
Crafty Friends - special occasion
Gem of a Craft - anything goes
Allsorts - from boys to men
Always Fun - anything goes


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

meg said...

brilliant fun image and colour combo

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, this is really super cute and I love the colour combo, it fits perfectly with your image.
Have a good day, hopefully with a little less of the 'wet' stuff...xx

Chris said...

Great image and design...love your colour combo!
xx

Mrs A. said...

Perfect mans card. I like the shirt he is wearing. Hugs Mrs A.

Bunny said...

Great color combo. I love this retirement card. It's a great stamp. He's got that touristy thing going on. [Bunny]

Linby said...

What a great image and your design complements it perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Creaine said...

Fabulous creation, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you again next time. Thank you.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous retirement card and image love the vibrant colour combo
Carol x

brenda said...

I agree Pinky, it is a great colour palette for a masculine card and sure your Brother will love it, perfect for our Allsorts theme as well, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Chrissy said...

FABulous Pinky and great colour combo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

A really super card, love the fun image and your choice of colours. hank you for joining our 'Boys to Men' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Caz said...

Beautiful creation...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends, and good luck..

Caz xx CF DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...