Wednesday 9 October 2019

Flower Power!




I have had this large P lying around for ages just waiting to be decorated
and I had made a video a few weeks ago for my VIP Group showing how
to make some lovely flowers using the Daisy punches so I thought,
right you, it's time to get decorated!

I kept the colours very Autumnal using the regal colours.
The only thing stamped are lots and lots of leaves which I then hand cut!
Definitely a labour of love!

I covered the base in some retired dsp and added my flowers
then filled in the gaps with the leaves.
I am very impressed with myself lol.

I would like to enter this into:


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

meg said...

beautiful autumnal colours and a striking design

Janette said...

Beautiful Pinky and those very pretty flowers look like a garden in bloom, love it.xx

Chris said...

A fabulous project Pinky, the flowers and colours are gorgeous!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Definitely a labour of love but what a beautiful result-love all the fabulous flowers and rich Autumn colours
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Pinky and thank you for inspiring me to use my dies better..different colours in the petals, how clever and so effective and beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Bright and beautiful. Love those striking colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandra H said...

So lovely Pinky love the flowers and the richness of the colours x

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful project! The autumnal colours and the pretty daisy design looks amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Sandra Wright. said...

I love how you have decorate that letter, the flowers are gorgeous. I have some odd letters in my craft room and you have just inspired me to get them decorated.
Thank You for joining us at More Mixed Media...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...