Monday 7 October 2019

Free as a Bird - colour challenge



Another colour challenge for me this week and a new card shape
Split front Card Fold

This time it's


I stamped a sentiment on the inside and left room for signatures.


I will have a pdf for this colour challenge in my Facebook VIP Group tomorrow.
Link to join in my sidebar.


I don't really do Hallowe'en but do think these colours are perfect
for this time of year.

I would like to enter this into:

Have a great week!

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card design Pinky and love the image and colour combo.xx

Creaine said...

Love your Critter card!
Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next time!
Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Mrs A. said...

Very prettily designed and coloured. The bird image is a nice touch . Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

Fabulous design, beautiful bird stamp, gorgeous colours!
xx

Bunny said...

This is beautiful, Pinky. I love the colors and the fold. What is this fold called and is there a link we can go to? I don't know if there are any purple birds out there but if there are I want to see them.

I just had to go look on the internet and there are purple birds. They are fabulous like yours. [Bunny]`

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,great fold and paper,love the bird and leaf stamps
Carol x

meg said...

Beautiful bird stamp, and gorgeous colours, love the fold

Jo said...

Beautiful bird, great shape & the colours are gorgeous,,,,,great make Pinky x

Liz said...

Lovely card, I love the Split Front Card Fold design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Nieprujsietak said...

ƚliczna karteczka. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

Maria Valente said...

Wow, such a great card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments Challenges!
Crafty hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...