Sunday 6 October 2019

Stamping Sensations October challenge



As our October challenge is all about trees and leaves/autumn over at
I decided to have another  crack at the Northern Lights technique
but this time I went with a tag.
I am much happier with the outcome!!

Be sure and check out our challenge this month as we have
a great prize up for grabs!



Just remember we want you to STAMP.

I would like to enter this into:

I hope you get time to get those stamps inked up and join in our challenge.
I am off to nurse a really bad head cold which has been hanging
on to me for over a month now!


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



22 comments:

brenda said...

Amazing Aurora Borealis Pinky, great perspective with that in background and tress to the fore, went there once but it's didn't perform very well that night or so we were told, still looked good to us.

B x

meg said...

your Northern lights look spectacular, love the feeling of depth you created with the trees a wonderful tag

Mrs A. said...

Looks lovely as a tag. Hugs Mrs A.

Janette said...

Its beautiful, I love it Pinky.xx

Sally H said...

You have definitely nailed that technique, Pinky! This is an absolute stunner! I love it. I must try it again x

crafty-stamper said...

Your Northern Lights look brilliant and love the stamped trees
Carol x

Chris said...

Such a beautiful tag Pinky, lovte it!
xx

Bunny said...

It's a beautiful tag. I love the northern lights and the trees. Excellent. [Bunny]`

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative as always l just love your creation x

Lynne K said...

Stunning tag, Pinky, a perfect example of the Northern Lights technique. Love it!

Lynne x

Marlies said...

A beautiful tag Pinky. The northernlight sky looks great! Marlies

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love your tag and the trees look fabulous. The Northern light look fabulous too x

Chrissy said...

Stunning Pinky, just beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Natalia said...

Full of magic, so pretty!☺

Valerie-Jael said...

This is such a magical scene, just wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday again! Valerie

Joan said...

Fab tag Pinky,love your Northern Lights


Joan

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous pine trees and the sky is amazing.
Alison x

Archana Sehgal said...

Amazing.. Thank you so much for your entry at Classic Design Team Challenge..
DT Archana Sehgal
Archu's Art World

Joan said...

Beautifully done - love your tag!!! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday!

Betta said...

The background of this tag has won me over!!! Fantastic work!!!
Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
Hope you participate in our next!!
Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Bettascrap DT

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
International Art & Soul DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

The Craft Princess said...

Stunning!!! I love Love LOVE it!!! Thank you for linking back to our challenge BUT we are Crafter's Castle not Crafter's Cafe....would please correct it, thank you. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...