Friday 4 October 2019

Nature's Beauty - Thinking of You card



We had my sister's Month's Mind last Saturday and these are the cards I made
for her two children.
Fionnuala's married name was Fox and she always had a little
fox ornament on her step after her husband Brian died.
So I thought it would be appropriate to put two foxes together
as she is hopefully re-united with him again.

I colour the first one using some reds and the second just using browns.
Which do you think works best?
I always though foxes were reddish but when I googled them
you would not believe the different shades they come in!

I would like to enter this into:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
I will be back on Sunday with my Stamping Sensations DT make.



Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Janette said...

Pinky this is a beautiful creation for your beloved sister, I found the story of the Fox on her step so touching, hope she and her husband are happy together again.xx

meg said...

how thoughtful to create this card for her children, the foxes are gorgeous and your story so touching

Bunny said...

These are both nice cards. I can't tell which one I like better. I have a friend whose last name is Fox. He would like this image. [Bunny]`

Cath Wilson said...

I'm really sorry you lost your sister, Pinky...that's really sad. It's very thoughtful of you to make cards for her children and I hope it helped ease the pain of her loss.
Thank you so much for sharing your precious foxes with us at Try it on Tuesday. It's very precious.
Cath x

brenda said...

What a lovely idea Pinky and made with so much personal meaning for them. Foxes do indeed come in lots of colours, our resident one (who gives our Hens a hard time) is quite a rich deep brown, yet the urban one who climbs over the glass roof conservatory in one of son's houses in London is a really pale colour by comparison.

B x

Chris said...

These are both beautiful Pinky, I couldn't choose a favourite :) such a lovely fox stamp! I'm sure your thoughtfulness was much appreciated by your sister's children.
xx

Mrs A. said...

Two very striking and perfect rememberance cards for your sisters children. I like the fixes on the first card the best with the red in their fur. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and beautiful foxes too.Hopefully reunited for ever.
Hope you are feeling better been looking after a sick grandaughter all week and she so gratefully passed her germs to me so we have suffered together this week!!!
Carol x

My name is Erika. said...

This is such a gorgeous autumn card. I love the foxes. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Try It On Tuesday. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Rosie said...

A lovely card

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Patti J said...

Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies! Your card is beautiful, and such a meaningful story! Glad you shared!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful and thoughtful card. Thank you for joining our theme over at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

crafty said...

A lovely card and story. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...