Thursday 3 October 2019

Snowman Season - Christmas card


I made another card for my Christmas pile!
Well it is October and I am always late making my cards,
so that is one off my tick list!

This was really quick and easy with lots of nice layers for added interest.
I will have a pdf available on my VIP group and this will
also be Customer Kit number 2 for October shoppers.

I would like to enter this into:

Have a good day xx

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

meg said...

What a happy snowman stamp, love the red card and your lay out

Janette said...

Gorgeous, love the snowman, he looks so pleased with himself, and of course the gorgeous papers are so pretty and festive. xx

Bunny said...

Isn't it wonderful to add another cute Christmas card to the pile? One day I'll actually meet one. It's rather difficult here in Florida. [Bunny]`

Sandra H said...

So cute Pinky is your card x

Chrissy said...

I love snowmen and this one is so cute and I love the red..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card love the happy snowman and perfect B.paper
Carol x

brenda said...

A cheery Snowman Pinky and what a pretty colour palette for a seasonal card.

B x

foleysfriend said...

What a lovely Christmas card! So festive and fun. Loving all the layers and the vellum for a bit of contrast. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Peanut said...

What a pretty card, Pinky! Love it! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MLCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

anonymous said...


Absolutely gorgeous, I so love this!
Happy Birthday to You, Mom
Good morning texts for her that will make her day
Good morning messages for her

anonymous said...

Good Morning Wishes With Flowers
Good Night image
Happy Diwali 2019

Marie Bingaman said...

SO CUTE! I love a good snowman stamp! Thanks for joining is our ribbons and bows challenge at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

~Marie B -DT

Lina said...

Love the bright happy colours, Christmas can't come soon enough. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Lina DT for A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...