Newsletter

Monday 14 October 2019

From our house to your - colour challenge


Happy Monday!
I am starting my week with my next colour challenge using
Real Red, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana!
I do actually love this combination and will definitely use it again.

I have also used one of my new stamp set
From Our House to Yours!
It full of little houses, roofs, hills, trees and sentiment.
Perfect set for all year round!




I would like to enter this into:
Just Add Ink - H
Crafty Catz - anything goes option Halloween
Gem of a Craft Challenge - anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge - anything Christmas option Stocking
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, hope you enjoyed the weekend. Beautiful card to kick start the week, and the colour combo is really nice.
Enjoy your day.xx

meg said...

great stamp Pinky, love the arrow pointing from one house to another, beautiful colours too

Natalia said...

So so pretty!☺

Doreen said...

Love this,great colours and layout.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, love the colours and design
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

I love the little houses Pinky and I love the colour combo..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lou said...

Just gorgeous Pinky. I love the colours you have used. Such a fresh Christmas colour combo! Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Nikki Spencer said...

Love this bright fun take on the festive season. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

tilly said...

lovely layout and image, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Tina said...

What a fab colour combo! The houses stamp set is great for a warm, friendly Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with just at Just Add Ink.

Terri Winske said...

Your card is adorable and the color combination is spectacular! I really like this! So happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenge! Thank you.

Creative world said...

Stunning make...Love your design and color combo...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

sweet art designs said...

I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. Beautiful colour choices. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...