Friday 11 October 2019

Overlay Christmas Card




I saw a few cards this shape and they have been named
Overlay cards
so I thought I would have a go myself.

I will have a pdf for this card in my newsletter and VIP Group.

The dsp is so striking against the red card, it's definitely my cup of tea!

I would like to enter this into:

Have a good weekend!

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant stamp and background love the happy snowman and the layout

Janette said...

Beautiful card again Pinky.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and gorgeous layout love it x

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful image. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Chris said...

Such a lovely design Pinky, love the happy snowman and the pretty papers.
xx

Doreen said...

Love that snowman,this is gorgeous.xxx

Chris said...

Just popped back to thank you for sharing this beauty at CaSS- lovely to have you play along.
Chris
xx

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a new card shape on me Pinky and you've made a lovely version with your coordinating stamps and papers! Vicky x

crafty-stamper said...

Great card shape never seen one of those before and love the cute snowman
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Lovely card design Pinky and love that happy cute snowman..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

I'm late to the party Pinky so a belated thank you for joining us at Allsorts. That shape and name is a new one to me but it's very effective.

B x

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun card, with this playful little snowman! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Challenge of Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

Words and Pictures said...

The overlay design adds a lovely extra touch of interest to the card, and I really like the fresh red/aqua colour combination. Such a happy snowman too!
Alison x

Cards By MI said...

A sweet and lovely card with happy colours. Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie

Helen said...

Love this - a new card shape to me but very effective.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...