Monday 21 October 2019

Healing Hugs

Top Three Badge


Week 5 of my colour challenge and this one was a challenge!!
I just wasn't sure about the colour combo but the whole point is to make it a challenge lol.
So what do you think?

These are the colours I used.

I decided to add a design to the mint macaron by stamping the leaf and colouring
with ink and wink of stella.
This is one of my new stamp sets called Healing Hugs which I
thought would be great for get well cards.
I followed the sketch over at Try stampin' on Tuesday which was a great
help to my lack of inspiration!

I would like to enter this into:

It's a beautiful morning here and it's the first day I have felt well in over a month so I'm off out for a nice long walk in the sunshine.
Enjoy your day!!




Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

meg said...

love your colouring on the rose and leaves a beautiful get well card

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Pinky.xx

Chris said...

I think the colours work beautifully together Pinky, it's a fabulous get well card!
xx

Words and Pictures said...

What an subtle and pretty colour combination (the names of the colours sound delicious too), and a really elegant card. I love the trio of sequins catching an extra touch of light.
Alison x

Heather said...

So pretty, Pinky - this is a great color combo! Love that rose in the bold purples... Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous color combination! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Donna Scholz said...

Pinky, you did a GREAT job with the colors and our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!!! A truly beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

tilly said...

a lovely and useful card to have on standby, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Terri Winske said...

This card is beautiful. The color combo is one I would have not put together, but it really has a nice look to it! You're right....it is supposed to be a challenge! So happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

Fiona said...

This is gorgeous - I love your colouring on that flower which gives it a vintage look - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...