Wednesday 27 November 2019

Christmas Deer Tag



This is another one of the tags for a customer.
I used the Deer die cut, added some detail and covered him in wink of stella.
Looks lovely in real life but a big silvery in this photo.

I personalised the back and used the lovely border stamp.

I would like to enter this into

We got our new car last night so heading out today for a big long drive!!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

meg said...

A great tag with a gorgeous die cut deer and papers

Janette said...

Gorgeous Tag Pinky, I love amking Tags for gifts they look so pretty, hate if they head to the bin though....ouch...haha..xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative lovely gift tags they are x

Pat said...

Beautiful bright and cheerful Christmas tag, thanks for playing along with our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours, red and white are my fave Christmas colours. Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, gorgeously festive in red and white!
xx

Bunny said...

Very nice tag, Pinky.

I made your Money Wallet yesterday and put it on my blog. It came out great. [Bunny]

Mrs A. said...

I have been enjoying looking at all your tags . Love the red with/the white deer. Really pops. Hugs Mrs A.

Chrissy said...

FABulous tag Pinky, I love the red and white with the Deer..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

I've swapped hats and am back to thank you for playing along at Fab'n' Funky, so pleased you chose to join us this week.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag love the vibrant red and Rudolph
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely. I never think about just doing tags. You have inspired me. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Kathy Barnett said...

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...