Thursday 28 November 2019

Christmas Gleaming Gift Wallet



Another wallet order.
This time I went with the gorgeous Brightly Gleaming dsp
which has sadly completely sold out,
and teamed it up with some gold mirri card from my stash.
I used the Christmas Gleaming stamp set
and coloured the holly with my matching blends.
The closure is just a belly band but I also lined the inside
using the same dsp as the back of the mirri card is white.

I would like to enter this into


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely wonderful, the DP is so lush and beautiful Pinky and I love the sleeve, gorgeous.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovw this, so elegant, really a joy to behold. Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Stunning gift card holder the card stock and paper is so beautiful

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning gift wallet-a gift in its self-love all the gold and the most beautiful paper
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, elegant, classy, all round a stunner Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous, the gold card, dsp and ribbon give this a really luxurious look, very classy!
xx

Bunny said...

This is lovely, Pinky. [Bunny]

My bird paper that I used.........well, I only bought 2. I finally found them on a website and purchased a few more today. They were hard to find.

Deb said...

Beautiful wallet, I love that you lined the inside to match the belly band!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Deb xx

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...