Monday 16 December 2019

Brightly Gleaming Christmas


I'm starting the week with my final Money Wallet for a family member.
This is a slim fold one.
It's 7" wide by 3" deep.

I used the lovely Bright Gleaming dsp and Christmas Gleaming stamp set
and the ornament has been gold embossed on to navy card.
I added some white dots to highlight a bit.
The gorgeous velvet ribbon was a leftover from one of my kits.

I would like to enter this into


Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


YEAR END SALE STARTS 3RD DECEMBER!!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful wallet for some lucky person Pinky, think these make all the difference. Hope you had a good weekend, everyone is gearing up now so busy we are almost there....oh my...haha...xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous piece, Pinky! Have a wonderful week. It's cold here, the heating has broken down, again! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

An elegant sophisticated wallet the stamped bauble is a beautiful focal point

Chris said...

A lovely money wallet Pinky, so classy with the beautiful stamped bauble and gorgeous matching papers.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful money wallet love the paper and the center bauble
Carol x

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous money holder. I loved the gleaming Christmas set this year. I didn't buy the paper, but I for snatched up the stamp set! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Sandra H said...

This is one stylish wallet just love it x

Bunny said...

This is lovely. [Bunny]

Terri Winske said...

What a great money wallet.....I love the designer paper! Thanks so much for sharing this with PIP Challenges this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...