Friday 13 December 2019

Floral Essence Birthday Card



This is a card I made for my Sister-in-law's birthday coming up.
It is made with lovely Rococo Rose colours but it's looking
very drab and yellowish in my photo unfortunately.
You will just have to take my word for it lol.


I would like to enter this into


Welcome to my newest follower SANDRA!

Have a great weekend!

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


YEAR END SALE STARTS 3RD DECEMBER!!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



6 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, how does anyone get good pictures in these awful months, its all so depressing, we need some snow to brighten the days...
I love you card and I think your SIL will to. Have a lovely weekend.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

That's a gorgeous card Pinky, roses are always my fave flowers. It's very hard to get a good photo in bad weather, we just have to hope spring will come early! Have a good day, hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pat the floral images and colour is gorgeous and the ribbons are so effective x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautiful roses and ribbon-we have a two hour slot where light is okay for pics -miss that and it's a no-no
Carol x

meg said...

Beautiful colours and image the flowers are gorgeous love the ribbon trim

Kazz Cards and Crafts said...

Pinky, is a sweet and pretty card, well done. Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time to Craft. Good Luck with your entry. Karen Neil DT
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...