Thursday 12 December 2019

Chocolate Coin Decorations



I decorated a selection of chocolate coins
to pop into little stockings for my Grandsons.
I used a few circle punches, a couple of different stamp sets
and coloured the images with blends and wink of stella
and finished with some matching ribbon.

I would like to enter this into


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


YEAR END SALE STARTS 3RD DECEMBER!!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Aw Pinky what a great idea your grandchildren will love them x

Valerie-Jael said...

Chocolate coins never looked so good. Your grandkids will love them. Who wouldn't?! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

A fantastic idea makes the chocolate coins really special

Bunny said...

This is a cute idea.

I have looked for Christmas pencils for our crossing guards to pass out and can't find any anywhere. Your cute pencil holder from last week was great. I just knew some of the big box stores would have them. I'll probably run across some in January. [Bunny]

Chris said...

What an inspired idea Pinky, these look fabulous and would make brilliant tree decorations too! xx

Chrissy said...

When you mentioned chocolate coins I nearly jumped on a plane and came over..but what a great idea for the coins to be covered and I love the little images and sparkle..your grandsons will love these.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Clever idea! The kids will love them!

crafty-stamper said...

These are really cute and what a great idea
Carol x

Darlene said...

OMG Pinky ... these are adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...