Tuesday 24 December 2019

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas Wishes!

I'm just dropping on here to wish you all a
Happy, Holy and Healthy Christmas!
No makes today but I do have a quick video
showing some of my pre-order from the New Mini Catalogue
and a few offers that will be available from January 3rd!


Hope you get time to watch and if not I will catch you all,
hopefully, on Friday with a new card!
Anyone wanting catalogues sent out just drop me an email here
pinky47@hotmail.co.uk

Take care and thanks for all your support this year!
You have made it all worth while!!


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


YEAR END SALE STARTS 3RD DECEMBER!!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Pinky. Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Merry Christmas to you too XX

Janette said...

Merry Christmas Patricia, hope you have a lovely time.xx

Chrissy said...

Merry Christmas Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Pinky
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...