Friday 27 December 2019

The Gang's All Meer!




Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
I am completely stuffed, even more than the poor turkey was!!

I have a quick card to share with you today using one of the FREE
stamp sets from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue!
I have also used the FREE mini guillotine and dsp sample pack
which can be yours when you sign up as a demonstrator!!
Email me for more information pinky47@hotmail.co.uk 

I would like to enter this into
Allsorts - anything goes
Colour crazy - anything coloured by you
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Papercraft  challenges - anything goes


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


YEAR END SALE STARTS 3RD DECEMBER!!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

meg said...

such a happy bunch and a lovely sentiment a great card

Janette said...

Lovely card, love the image so cute.xx

Natalia said...

So so cute!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love those cheery meerkats, they always look so cute. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

I'm still waddling around,over stuffed and cranky Pinky..I do it evey year, over eat and suffer..lol..fabulous cute card, I love this cute image with their cheeky but sweet smiles, love the little fella on the right, what a great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Meerkats stamp and great B.paper
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Oh my how sweet are these cute Meercats. Love this card. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandra H said...

Aww how adorable lovely Meerkats image love your card and me stuffed too!

brenda said...

Such a pretty and fun card with the Meerkat family Pinky, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Dora said...

Oh what a cute image. So funny too. Beautiful.

Linby said...

just super cute!
Thanks for joining in again with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your card over at Allsorts Anything goes Challenge. Happy New Year;-))m

Tracy said...

Super cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stempelomi said...

lovely card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...