Sunday 29 December 2019

Magazine Fold Christmas Tree


Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
I'm ready to take the decorations down but doing my best to survive another
few days lol.
I wanted to share a first for me!
Have you ever tried magazine/book folding?
I saw one done on Pinterest and thought I would give it a go.
I used one of my very first Stampin' Up! Catalogues to make this
Christmas tree.
I sat it on top of a log for the fire and as I had no stars left
I used a little bell decoration and added a bow.
I sprayed it with sparkle and spray and covered  it in pink glitter.
It is very sparkly in real life, as is the decking outside lol.
Unfortunately you can't see the sparkle in the photo.

Well that's me! Enjoy your day and hopefully you will
get time to pop back tomorrow and see what else I have made.

QUICK REMINDER - starts 3rd January!!



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, well yes I have done this when Mia was smaller, she loved everything crafty and we made so many one Chritmas I thought I would scream...haha...they can look lovely and the children love them too.
I can't wait to get the house back to normal but will wait a few more days....tick tock...xxxx

meg said...

great recycling, it looks like a lamp shade a wonderful idea

Mrs A. said...

Looks lovely. I have several patterns for book folding and even bought some old books from the charity shop to use but then I realised I needed to read the books first as I chose them for the content and not page numbers. Long story short not done any yet. Maybe I should make it my first New Years Resolution. Hugs Mrs A.

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous tree you created. Great idea. Have a nice day, and thanks for getting the draft post up so early. Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tree and great recycling too-have never tried this yet but grandaughters dying to have a try so maybe soon-got up yesterday morning after a really bad night all decorations and tree were down by half ten! Have finally had time to play for the sake and finished the card kits-thank you so much -have just blogged them too
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...