Tuesday 31 December 2019

Tag Tuesday Celebrations!



It's my turn to choose the theme for this fortnight's
and I have decided on
CELEBRATIONS!
That leaves it open to lots of different occasions
so please come and show your support and make my day!

For my tag I have used the Sip Sip Hooray stamp set.
The colour I went with for the background is Purple Posy.
The glasses have been stamped and die cut.
There is lots of sparkle on there, but as usual,
I have failed to capture it in my photo.
I finished the tag off with matching ribbon.

I hope you get time to join us!!

I would like to enter this into




Hope you have lots of celebrations this evening!
Or if you are like me, you will hit the bed early
and avoid all the chaos lol.

Product List




Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



7 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky and perfect for any occasion I think.
Hope the new year brings you all you wish for, all the best.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, and once again, welcome on board! Happy New Year! I'll be going to bed early, too, fireworks are not my fave things! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Fabulous tag Pinky, perfect for so many occasions! Happy New Year to you, hope 2020 is a good one!
Will be staying up to keep Mathilda company until all the nasty whizz pop bangs have stopped she does NOT like fireworks!
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous tag Pinky
I wish you a very happy, healthy and crafty 2020
Lorraine x

Dora said...

Beautiful tag. Happy new year

crafty-stamper said...

Just seen you beautiful tag on the challenge blog love the stamped glasses and great sentiment-I'll drink to that too!We will be in bed early too though not sure about sleep as neighbour has just been to warn us they are having a party lol
Carol x

meg said...

Gorgeous tag perfect for so many occasions Happy New Year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...