Wednesday 1 January 2020

The Gang's all Meer gift tutorial

Happy New Year my lovely friends!


My Tuesday Tutorial is now my Wednesday Tutorial
as I need Tuesdays for Tag Tuesday posts!

This week I have started the month with one of  my Customer Treats.
These packages hold a twix size bar.

You can watch the video here






Measurements needed to follow along
DSP 6" x 6"
Score 1 3/4", 4 1/4"
Score - 1/2"

I have come down with the dreaded Norovirus.
It arrived on New Year's Eve and I am pretty damn sick!
I will be back as soon as I am on my feet again.
Hugs to you all
Patricia





Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Those treat bags are so pretty and a lovely idea. Happy 2020, may ot be a great one for you! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Hubby loves a treat and meerkats , will be using your tutorial for definite, love these

Janette said...

A great way to present a sweet treat, love it. Happy 2020...xx

Chris said...

Fabulous little treat bags, love the papers and that adorable little meerkat!
xx

Bunny said...

This is cute. I don't know what I've missed. Christmas was cancelled due to sickness and the New Year has not started that great. Thank goodness there are plenty more days left. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

They are such cute treat bags Pinky and to me look like 12" tall in the photos, wonder why that happens..I love the striped papers and that little critter is the cutest..take care Pinky and get well soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great little treat bags and love the D.paper and fabulous meerkats stamp-Hope you feel better soon Patricia -John has just come down with this cold/flu bug being the last one in the house to get it!
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...