Thursday 30 January 2020

Scrapbook Day 1





So I came across these 6 x 6 inch albums when I was
having a craft room clear out!
I have a whole tub dedicated to scrapbooks but rarely finished,
or even started these ones!


This is the before picture.
The one I made for my Grandson Tom was covered in snowflakes
so I knew I needed to change it up.
His favourite colour is green so out came the green fun foam.
I added some nice papers to contrast and covered the front and back.
The foam gives it an easier grip for holding too.
The lettering was done using the retired large letter dies
and the smaller letters where from an old set too.


So I carried on with the re-covering of the other three albums
for my Grandsons Sean, Ollie and wee Finbar
showing a year in their lives.




Watch this space every Thursday, and if I don't keep up with it
PLEASE hold me to account!!!!!

Product List




Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

meg said...

Love the album covers beautiful bright colours so great for boys look forward to seeing it again next week

Janette said...

Fabulous covers Pinky and what handsome boys.xx

Chris said...

The album covers look great pinky, the fun foam was a brilliant idea> I keep promising myself I'll make some time for memory albums, I have so many beautiful photos of my lovely girls. I'll look forward to being inspired by yours on a weekly basis :)))
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful albums and you have three very cute grandson, bless them. Hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

This will be fun for them to look back on. I love scrapbooks. I've never made one. I'd like to, but I have a feeling I need a little help in that area. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

I adore your cute little albumns Pinky and with those sweet faces of your Grandsons on the covers..great papers and love the lettering dies..I need to get some good size lettering dies, I got big ones but need middle size..Fabulous projects..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love these covers and what a fabby idea to chart the boys ove the year!! They change so quickly!!! Hazelx

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea and beautiful covers love the foam looks great with the co-ordinating papers-gorgeous pics too and I like the size of the letters and numbers
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Aww they are gorgeous what a great idea too x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...